- Web-based communications and file sharing for a seamless relationship
- Accountability through Key Performance Indicators
- Industrial design and engineering on staff
- 75,000 square feet of manufacturing space with 9 loading docks
- Experienced in laminate, solid surface (certified Corian fabricator), veneer, hardwood, leather, metal, glass, resin
- CNC machining, edge and contour banding
- Hot-press lamination
- Climate-controlled 10,000-square-foot finish room and finish booth for sprays, tints, or dyes
- Core Product Capabilites include but not limited to Casegoods, Worksurfaces, Tables, Bespoke Office Solutions, E-Commerce
BOLD Furniture provides contract manufacturing support for a number of clients, freeing them to do what they do best, sell furniture. Our furniture design and engineering team works with our OEM furniture clients to manufacture existing furniture products and develop new furniture lines. Bold furniture offers product design, engineering, material selection, manufacturing, logistics, delivery, and installation.
Whether it’s complete furniture products or component parts, we can deliver high-quality goods that help you reduce costs, increase efficiencies, or shorten lead times. We excel at communicating with OEM furniture partners, supported by technology that makes drawings, schedules, and other information available in real time, all the time.
OEM Contract furniture manufacturing is a large part of Bold’s strategy. Working directly with our OEM Partners, we are a contract furniture manufacturer that provides a complete turn-key solution.
Bold hosts inquiring companies so they can evaluate manufacturing capabilities, testing fit as a supplier for OEM or private-label products.
The business strategy outlines specifically which services a company will keep in-house and for which they’ll rely on BOLD. We can customize the relationship all the way to alliances in which we become an extension of a company.
We assure that product function, costs, and aesthetics are thoroughly understood, partnering with our customers’ design and engineering teams or supplying those skills. Then we build prototypes that meet the criteria we’ve agreed upon.
We make products and test them to be sure we’re accurately meeting design and performance standards, and that out manufacturing processes produce reliable repeatable results.
We formalize our expectations with a contract between BOLD and our partner.
Engaging our Alliance Partner team focused on each each account and guided by our Key Performance Indicators, we reliably deliver on our agreement.